Ok so here I go … I am not the greatest cook in the world… actually scratch that I don’t do much cooking at all so I am always kind of on the hunt for things that I can cook and don’t take up to much time.
So here it goes I am trying a baked potato recipe that looks really damn easy
(so hopefully it will go well and I won’t stuff it all up)
The original recipe
Looks amazing right ?
Well let us see how it goes.
- So I pretty much had to change the recipe a little bit because since I have a conventional oven that could not get to the temp specified in the recipe I just simply have to wing it
- And I also forgot to add the butter in between the side of the potato (this could be messy)
- I have the conventional oven at max heat 250 degrees and in for about 50 mins
- After it finished cooking I added some butter and then cooked for 10 mins (because I forgot to add it prior to cooking)
- Pretty much it was great! Served with the salad it doesn’t feel all that slimy and gross!!!
Things that I would change
- I should have read that recipe method and I should have added the butter prior to cooking
- I should try with some sour cream
- Add more herbs to the mix!
Would I do this again? The answer is YES!!!! OMG YES!!! It was seriously so much deliciousness on the plate I didn’t know what to do with myself